Roll On : Change of Life (Part 2)

Sep 11, 2015

que sera sera
what will be, will be
the future is not ours to see

i don't know why on earth those song lyrics popped into my mind.

greeting. myself. pffftt.

i am now an official fouth year student in UKM KL. kind to think of it, this blog really not helpful at all for those who were interested to learn about the life of UKM KL students. though it should be. but whatever la, my blog kan.

my friend told me it is kind of tak boleh blah that i babbled about myself here. well. it's kind of therapeutic at one point and really i just want to voice myself out. to clear out stuffs.

again, MY blog kannnn.

changing my life. so how it has been going? to start with. i don't start at all.

oh my. such a hopeless human being. need a wondrous miracles to happen for me to become a good pharmacist eyy.

that zen guy have this ebook for a kickstart on changing your life but it says that i need to spend some time and read the ebook in one go. and i am like, okayyyyy. kejap lagi eh.
source

and it kept going on like that. however, i am most certainly wanted to try to finish it tonigh since writing this up kind of put me on those go mode.

say positive thing.

I WILL READ THIS FREAKING EBOOK.

but, it is kind of a great sem. i am going to spend 2k for my yuran and stuff which is few hundreds more than what i used to pay because i am living in a FREAKING CONDOMINIUM.


source

i get low merits which entitled me for a condo. fancy huh? the great thing was that my housemates were extremely well organized and diligent. so i kind of jangkit sikit-sikit lah. alhamdulillah.

the plan now is to keep writing under this tajuk so that i keep track of my change.

ZEN GUY. HERE I COME. uhuk.


le zen guy

Post a Comment