Roll On: Cooking Plan for The Whole Week

Feb 20, 2017

20/02/2017

So, what's cooking?

It is so so sooooooooooooooooooooo hard to come up with what to cook so I thought I would plan ahead this time. The whole week menu starting from today. I'll be doing what-to-cook for lunch and dinner. Later, maybe I'd upload some pictures sort of tracking how the plan has been working for me.

Source

Monday (20/2/2017)

-Lunch: Fish curry (ikan kembung),fried fish and stir fried kangkung
-Dinner: I'll cook the curry gravy in extra so it can be eaten at dinner and simply fry some more fish


Tuesday (21/2/2017)

-Lunch: Ikan kembung or ikan curut singgang (we actually got free fishes and I didn't know if the ikan kembung would finish so if it does finished, I'll use ikan curut instead), fired fish and stir fried okra.
-Lunch: Same like on Monday, extra singgang gravy and just fry some more fishes. 

Wednesday

-Lunch: Ikan tenggiri (we're still cooking the free fishes we got) masak cuka, fried fish and fresh cucumber.
-Dinner: Fried rice and fried fish.

Thursday

-Lunch: Fried noodles with chicken and cabbages (if there are fishes left, I'll make laksa since the fishes would be too old and no one with ate it anymore)
-Dinner: Fried rice with chicken and beans. 

Friday

-Stuffed cencaru and stir fried beans
-Mee Bandung (my first time actually and I want to use meat)

Saturday

-Lunch: Chicken tomyam (we are going to try the paste that my fried gave to me last Friday)
-Dinner: Lots of tomyam gravy so we can eat bihun tomyam.

Sunday

-Lunch: Paprik (I've done it before but it didn't turn out like a real paprik) with some omelette
-Dinner: Roti telur


If I manage to cook all of this, this would be the first time in quite some time that I cook for the entire week without buying out. Lot's of trying out stuff. I want to try make my own burger with real patty of course. Maybe next week.

I really do felt bored with these recipes but truly, I'm quite blank.

8 comments

  1. My cook of the week only yesterday, popiah cheese. haha. barely have time to cook since I've come home will be around 7pm. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have no one in the house to cook and I am not working so yeah, making sure my little sisters eats home cooked meals whenever I have the chance too.

      Delete
  2. I had never heard of Ikan Curut before /noob.jpeg/

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you might knew it as ikan sardin. some called ikan curut some called ikan sardin. I purposely used the word curut because I dont want people thinking I was cooking the canned sardines.

      Delete
  3. Rajinnya masak!! Hari-hari pulak tu. Siqah weekend je. Itupun kalau tak kuar memana :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banyak easy recipes nowadays. So if you want to try to cook on weekdays try to research on that. Cooking is fun really.

      Delete
  4. Hi! I have nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award! https://writeallywrite.wordpress.com/2017/02/22/sunshine-blogger-award/

    Feel free to accept it or decline. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete