Roll On: A Post A Day - 7 Days Topic To Go!

Feb 20, 2017

Apekejadahnya tajuk panjang nau.

Assalammualaikum and good evening!

I was planning to also have a week of constant updating the blog - I mean, one post per day. If you read my previous post, I also have a week cooking plan as well.

To do this, as in to succesfully do this, I have to list out the topic I'm going to do. Check it out!


I didn't watch this episode yet!
Source


Monday: Lemboy Restaurant review


Tuesday: What is domain and web host


Wednesday: A blogger must have (because I want to make sure I have the important things)


Thursday: Bad habits that I want to break


Friday: My tips to write in English better


Saturday: Free ebooks to change your life


Sunday: Why we need to buy our own domain name?


Wish me the best!


p/s: the domain stuffs is just me wanting to learn new things.

4 comments

  1. I also want to make to do list for update post blog in once a day. But goshh, its all about time..~ Anyway nice idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I have it listed as that itself help me to focus my mind on the topic = write faster.

      Delete
  2. Domain! You should have your own domain dear :) Hee. Rasa blog kita punya tanpa share dengan sesiapa. Hii.

    Looking forward to read ur posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, I am so tempted to get ones but I still want to learn more before deciding this.

      Delete