But first, Jensen Ackles // Dean Winchester is so damn annoying. He is absolutely breath-taking.
|Appreciating that ridiculous pout he always do when he is about to shoot someone|
|Click the picture|
First thing first, Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to those who are inspiring and brings rays of beaming sunshine into your life. You can award this to anyone. It doesn't even have to be a blogger. There are some few rules as well.
Ok, the most awaited moment. Answering Ally's questions. Yay!
1. Will you be volunteering for any Mars expedition program?
Of course! I'm not sure if I will ever be fit enough but if I got the chance, I will freaking go for it. Maybe plant some potatoes like Matt Damon does. Eheh.
2. Are you an adventurous person?
I consider myself somewhat adventurous. Walid isn't so keen to just let her daughter wanders around so if he say no, I am not going to be adventurous and disobey him. Walid has taken us to lots of places around Malaysia so I become somewhat reluctant when my friend have asked me to go somewhere with them when I have been there. I'm quite sure they thought that I'm such a dork and boring person. It is fun to be spontaneous and I even have my fair share of being spontaneous with them but once they are like that and want to go for Bukit Tinggi. I seriously not being that excited for Bukit Tinggi (thus declining their offer) simply because I thought being home and do nothing was far exciting than a day trip to Bukit Tinggi. I am so lame.
3. Are you interested in travelling around the world?
Yes I do. If I got the chance, I would love to have a good partner in crime and travel the whole world. Europe would be a great choice for backpacking kind of long adventures but if it's going to be a short one, I would choose Japan first.
4. On the scale, 1 – 10, how high is your curiosity level?
Solid 5. Something wasn't going to be much important if you're being too curious about. Some things actually work better if you didn't be too curious and has to know everything. So, 5 is like the best curiosity level for me. I will choose either I have to or not to be curious.
5. How do you deal with disappointment?
I write a whole essay about how I deal with things to regret over which suited this questions. I try not to allow myself to be too disappointed. I will learn my mistakes and agree I do that mistakes but I choose not to disappoint over it. I believe in not being disappointed because I want Him to know I trust Him and that He can never do any wrong choice in deciding what will happen to me. What important is what do I do next?
6. Do you think you are the patience type?
I'm fairly patient but for the right reason. I am seen to be easily ticked off with my little sister's behaviours but actually, I want to discipline them. I am not going to let people trample over me for the sake of being patience as well.
7. Are you the one who usually wait for others or others wait for you?
I aspire to be the one who waits for others. I hate people waiting for me because I don't want to waste other people time and effort.
8. Do you have your own favourite stars (in the sky)?
How about every one of it? Stars are beautiful. It can be the only one in the sky and still such a jewel. It can be scattered messily all over the sky and still absolutely just gems.
9. Have you ever feel that you are doing something but you think that it is a waste of time?
I do. Sometime I even thought blogging is a waste of time. But I'll reason it out each time I feel such way and I will stop doing it if it truly does a waste of time.
10. What do you think will happen in the year 2100?
I'm not that sure and I am the kind of girl who just rolls with whatever. But there better be some flying cars and please don't be that dull place those science fiction movies always portrayed.
11.Do you have something that you know it is old and worn but does not want to replace it?
I don't. If it truly worn out, I would throw it. I never have anything I particularly attached to except for my late mother's bracelet. We agree to never sell it. Does gold get worn out?
Thank Ally's, answering this question itself has been a great journey.
So, it's time for me to award 11 bloggers for this post.
Here are the awesome 11!
1. AllyLMare // Write Ally! Write!
2. Alia Azmi // Lya Amie
3. Flavnesz // Chapters
4. Erin Azmir // ERIN AZMIR
5. Jieha Nasir // Funista Life
6. Zety // S P I T O U T K A T A
7. Syazwani Izzati // Syazwani14Cats
8. Nurul Rasya // Nurul Rasya NR-I bare my soul to you
9. Faten Banana // Between The Lines
10. Eyqa Zq // Hundred Pages of You & Me
11. Anwar Hadi // Whatever You Say I Am
I am not looking for traffic but I really really want to see someone like Anwar Hadi answering my questions. Anwar Hadi, if you read this, I didn't even that interested to read your books but there is this event at UKM that allow us to borrow books and I found your book. I was like "Oh he has a book, it is free to borrow so why not". I love it. You are an interesting person. You don't have to link me back. Nonetheless, he does fit my idea of Sunshine Blogger.
1. Introduce yourself as if you really want me to know you and you know I wouldn't judge even if you say your secret crush is Hitler
Just introduce yourself in five words.
2. If you never have to work and never have to worry about money anymore, what will you do?
3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
4. Favourite movie of all time and why so?
5. Share with me your quirky-est nickname and how did you get that?
6. What is your greatest weakness?
7. What is your greatest strength?
8. What is your best childhood memory?
9. If you can only keep five possessions, what would that be?
10. What is the biggest character turn-off for you?
11. If you could have any superpower, what power would it be and why? - it must be skills, not something like time-travelling or immortality.
I put so much work researching the good questions. Have fun!