Featured Blogger - Amira Syukrina

May 23, 2017

For the only segment I have done, I have promised that the winner will be featured in my slider thingy for a week. So here it is ladies and gentleman, I introduce you to Amira Syukrina.

I just knew her guys but I do love her style. Apparently, she just changed to a new theme and I have told you how I love a banner with a collage of images and the one she has is just awesome. Not to mention, she also tell us how she workaround to get the new look so if you guys feeling a little artsy today maybe you can check out her work, click HERE.



She just finishes her STPM and shares some about her STPM related experience. I have to say I just love that even with her laid back Bahasa, she still make effort to properly spell and use the right language construct. I do notice some peoples like to say just write how you like it but I totally would appreciate a good effort in maintaining Bahasa use. Apart from that, she is currently doing a 10 day writing challenge that actually features some good topics. You guys maybe can join that too and have some bonding session. The second topic was actually some facts about her which you can read it HERE.

So that is all from me folks, I am currently having panic attack because I helped a friend of me to book a ticket to Jakarta and I was so scared if I do anything wrong. I have rechecked it but I still have this nagging feeling that something wrong will happen. It's annoyingly stressful. Pray for me guys.

By the way, I was supposed to do this yesterday but I got busy and stuff so the one week would be count from today.

8 comments

  1. Just imagine how i feel when i actually went into there. It was magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [THIS COMMENT IS A RE-POST BACK SINCE SOME ISSUES HAPPENED DURING MY PERIOD OF TRYING DISQUS WHICH CAUSED THIS COMMENT TO BE SOMEWHAT BROKEN]

    I love her pastel color blog <3

    Eyqa Zq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that as well, although I don't particularly likes pink. lol

      Delete
    2. [THIS COMMENT IS A RE-POST BACK SINCE SOME ISSUES HAPPENED DURING MY PERIOD OF TRYING DISQUS WHICH CAUSED THIS COMMENT TO BE SOMEWHAT BROKEN]

      but you are wearing pink tudung. :3 hehehe.

      // Eyqa Zq

      Delete
    3. I know right. Some time I think I'm okay but some other time I think it looks annoying. It's really complicated.

      Delete
  3. [THIS COMMENT IS A RE-POST BACK SINCE SOME ISSUES HAPPENED DURING MY PERIOD OF TRYING DISQUS WHICH CAUSED THIS COMMENT TO BE SOMEWHAT BROKEN]

    Blog Amira mmg cantik!!!

    // Mayy Jie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHHH AFIFAHHH! THANKYOU SO MUCHHHH :))) SORRY BARU BUKAK NOTIFY TWITTER :) THANKYOUUUU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okayy. Your welcome and congrats :D

      Delete